Git is a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
Git Official Website
GitHub is a development platform inspired by the way you work. From open source to business, you can host and review code, manage projects, and build software alongside 50 million developers.
- GitHub: cloud-based Git repository hosting service. Used to save and collaborate on git repositories online.
- GitHub-Pages: Websites for you and your projects.
- Jekyll: Transform your plain text into static websites and blogs.
Git (Literally Just Git)
- Git Docs: Git documentaion
- Git-Ignore: Informs Git to not add specified files in your directory to Git.
- Delete-Commit: Remove a commit from Git because you made a mistake.
- Git-LFS: An open source Git extension for versioning large files.
- BFG-Cleaner: Removes Crazy Big Files, Passwords, Credentials & other Private data from git.
- Markdown: Markdown is a lightweight and easy-to-use syntax for styling all forms of writing on the GitHub platform.
- Spck Code Editor: The best mobile application for coding.
Hosting A Git Server
Autosquash for Features Pull Request
I’m not sure if I’m a fan of this. Some features can be large making it difficult to understand changes if commits were squashed together.
- Added Applications Section
- Added link to
- 2020.07.03 Updated Syntax
- 2020.07.07 Added Link to Git Docs
- 2021-01-01 Added ` Hosting A Git Server` section
Autosquash for Features Pull Requestsection